The employee in this position will handle immigration matters with respect to all immigration categories.
- Meeting up with prospects interested in getting their immigration cases processed.
- Getting the initial information from them and answering their queries.
- Facilitate retaining of prospects to become clients.
- Explaining the complete immigration process to the clients.
- Collection of documents as per the requirements.
- Prepare and File cases of all categories with concerned immigration authorities.
- Follow up with clients/immigration authorities.
- Maintain accurate and complete documentation and status of cases of all clients
CND $30 000 PA – 36 000 PA + excellent incentives
Minimum 3-5 years’ experience handling immigration matters with a reputable immigration firm and/or an immigration lawyer.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Time management
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Good interpersonal/team skills
- Attention to details
Career Level Required
2+ to 5 Years
7900 Hurontario St.
Telephone 905 564-7797
Interested people can send their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org